OREGON

Sorry for falling of the blogging bandwagon. I've been a rather busy girl this summer! I'm surw someday I will get around to posting about my grand road trip up the west coast but for now, let me tell you it was AWESOME!

But now I am happy again here in Oregon. :)

Here's the thing, I moved to Oregon a couple of years ago in the middle of High School and it has been the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Changed me, stretched me, showed me a completely different side of life that I never even knew existed... that's Eugene for you! Ha! But really, if you've never moved somewhere new in your life I highly suggest it. It is so good for you; for your soul.  Get out of your comfort zone. 


Now that I'm planning on moving to San Diego at the start of the year (which will be a whole new adventure in and of itself) I'm really trying to soak up some of the amazing things around while I still can, and Oregon is great for that because everything is SO close. (compared to California, which I'm used to.)

So wherever you are, get out there. 






If you're anywhere near the Northwest visit http://www.thisisor.com/ for some great ideas or just for some inspiration!


Love, Koko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists