Thoughts for today

I love getting older and letting go of the feeling that I need to prove myself, to anyone at all. 

Family brings you down to earth, reminds you of who you are and who you always want to be. Traveling opens your eyes, to different lives and the way things could or even should be. Reading opens your mind, to different adventures and opinions and ideas you would have never thought up alone.

To be in good company, is the key to enjoying the moment, but to be good company, is the key to enjoying life. 

Inspiration is motivation, don't stay stagnant. 



When I get some time, (most of my time right now is spent running around or enjoying my company sans computer) I just might fill you guys in on what I've been up to on this trip! 

But really, get inspired and get out there


XoXo Kelly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists