I probably nap more than
I sleep and a stranger once
told me I look like the type
of girl that listens to bossa
nova. Currently learning to
be still. It's a work
in progress...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Would someone please take me back to the ocean now. My soul longs.
If this town had an ocean I think I might die. I'm always so torn between the things I love!
I love getting older and letting go of the feeling that I need to prove myself, to anyone at all. Family brings you down to earth, reminds you of who you are and who you always want to be. Traveling opens your eyes, to different lives and the way things could or even should be. Reading opens your mind, to different adventures and opinions and ideas you would have never thought up alone. To be in good company, is the key to enjoying the moment, but to be good company , is the key to enjoying life. Inspiration is motivation, don't stay stagnant. When I get some time, (most of my time right now is spent running around or enjoying my company sans computer) I just might fill you guys in on what I've been up to on this trip! But really, get inspired and get out there . XoXo Kelly
You might recognize him for his famous tunes in Charlie Brown , but Vince Guaraldi is one of, if not the, coolest cat around. Calling Dr. Funk is one of my all time favorite tunes of his. Mostly for the name, of course. Don't you feel like you should be at a rooftop garden party in SoHo? I love it. So next time you need some good dinner or background music, try some Vince! Alright, alright, I'll stop tryin' to sell ya'll. I just really love his stuff! And that mustache?... Now, switchin' it up a bit. But are you ready for your heart to melt? Listen to this: This song is called Windsong and it's a collaboration between America's John Forte (from The Fugee's ) and Ukrainian band Sunsay . This was all part of Forte's beautiful project "From Brooklyn To Russia, With Love" , a film documenting his nearly two month long tour through Russia and Moscow, as he puts sharing and learning. I ...
Job hunting.... is like sticking your hand in a pile of needles and hoping you'll pull out a strand of hay. It's like waking up in the morning and saying to yourself "Hmmm. Self? Have you thought about having a bad day today? Because I have a great idea if you haven't yet!" It's like dreaming of that rich chocolatey double swirly cone, but they only have strawberry. Doesn't anyone need a college educated barista anymore?!
Comments
Post a Comment