Today is a lazy kind of day.
It's the smell of clean laundry and coffee kind of day.
It's a pajamas all day kind of day.
It's a cuddles on the couch kind of day. 

I start school tomorrow. (!!!) 
And it's actually beginning to feel like fall around here. 
I don't think I'm ready yet!
Today is chilly and overcast and I have on classical piano and am going through my list of things to get together by tomorrow. 
And boy, is it long. 
But I do love the feeling of getting organized again. 

Don't you? 
After a long summer of running around and never knowing what day it is it always feels a little nice to open up a planner and get on a schedule again.

It's been a fabulous summer though if I do say so myself! I don't think I've ever had more fun. 
It will be missed! 
Here's to big scarfs, falling leaves and lots and lots of coffee.
(pumpkin spice lattes please!) 
I can't wait. 


Here's what I've been up to as the summer's winded down: 

Start of my winter garden. 

Oregon Love.

Morning pick me up. Perks of having sister live here! 

Getting lots of adventures in before she leaves.

Playing with the VSCO cam app. Have any of you guys tried it? My new favorite. 

Sister, sister. 

Birthday breakfast. 

Afternoon baking; rosemary focaccia. 

Community garden. 


Waking up in the woods. 

Camping.

Birthday girl. "To ancient times and distant music!" 

Bookstore/cafe bulletin board. 

Downtown woodwork shop. 


Thrift store finds. 

Garden shop. 


Le sigh. Being easily distracted means drinking cold coffee at eleven and still having a list of things to do. 


Get outside and enjoy the last bits of this beautiful summer! 

XoXo Kelly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists