You might recognize him for his famous tunes in Charlie Brown, but Vince Guaraldi is one of, if not the, coolest cat around. 



Calling Dr. Funk is one of my all time favorite tunes of his. Mostly for the name, of course. 


Don't you feel like you should be at a rooftop garden party in SoHo? I love it. So next time you need some good dinner or background music, try some Vince! 
Alright, alright, I'll stop tryin' to sell ya'll. I just really love his stuff! And that mustache?... 


Now, switchin' it up a bit. But are you ready for your heart to melt? Listen to this: 



This song is called Windsong and it's a collaboration between America's John Forte  (from The Fugee's) and Ukrainian band Sunsay


This was all part of Forte's beautiful project "From Brooklyn To Russia, With Love", a film documenting his nearly two month long tour through Russia and Moscow, as he puts sharing and learning. 

I haven't watched any of it yet, but I would really love to! Have you seen or heard of it? What do you think about immersing yourself in a different culture? Would you be brave enough to? 



'Til next time. 
XoXo KoKo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists