Easy goin' morning. 

Do you guys ever hang out with people who, simply out of their insecurities, need all the attention to feel appreciated? 
Instead of just restin' up easy and knowing with confidence that life is so good they kind of have to be loud and crazy just to feel like they're the life of the party. 
... those people just bum me out. They're draining to be around. And I've been around a lot of them lately! 
I just shrink back, ya know? Because it's not a competition so if you want the spotlight, you can have it. 

What I'm getting at though is that life is just crazy! And everyone handles it differently so it can be easy to get lost in the mix. Sometimes you just need to fill yourself up with what you know is true and good and you in life. 

With that being said none of the following is me but it sure does make me happy :) 
Just, aspirations let's call them. 



This is easily one of the weirdest/creepiest videos yet... 
but it's such a good song! 


This video is really cheesy. But it won "Best Short Film" at the New York Surf Film Festival and I'm trying to get to Australia this May. And then I'm just gonna become one of these girls and probably never leave! Except to go camp across New Zealand and visit my nieces and nephews. Good plan right?



And of course, I may leave sometimes to do this stuff... you know, when I'm working for Quicksilver.


And last but not least, a little Dispatch to send you off!

Hope y'all are enjoying your mornings too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists