Boys, boys, boys....

The story goes like this: When my sweet Momma started her family she prayed for five boys.
 After four girls though, (and obviously reaching perfection with the youngest, me.) she finally gave up...
She always said God had a sense of humor! 

Now my Poppa on the other hand, is a lucky man! 
(Or at least we try to convince him that he is.)
But now that my sisters are all grown up and starting families of their own... 
He's finally getting some boys. 


But were I honest with you I'd say I don't mind these boys at all; no not one bit. 
:) 

Collin pulling off his best Abercrombie impression.
Shmigley Wrigley. One of my favorite dogs (and boys!) in the world. 

The Boys! 



Okay so this one is my favorite of the day. Kelly how could you like this you might say. Why are you man handling your poor nephew? But oh, don't let his dramatic looks deceive you; I assure you  we were having a great time. He was trying to crawl up into my lap while I was holding my camera and as I was trying to help him up I happened to snap this at the same time. Haha poor kid looks like we don't love him!  

Drew's harder to get pictures of because he never sits still, but I think we found the trick... otter pops! Didn't last too long now. 



Look out people! Manly men hard at work here...
(Ps. Having boys in the family means you get hand built furniture too!  Love!)
Mischievous boys trying to turn up the sprinkler.  




Collin's new thing is to put things into your lens when you're taking pictures of him. This time it was kindly my lens cap but I have plenty of fingerprints on the eye that say otherwise. 




Sweet kisses from Auntie Jen! 

Oh, these boys are loved. 

Some other fun summer shots from this weekend:

"Oh no... we're those people. Hanging out in  the garage. We've been watching too much Duck Dynasty!"
(And yes, that's another boy on the way too.) 



Sweet treats. 

Tonight I'm listening to Johnny Cash and enjoying my last night here with my sisters before I head south. Being with family is so refreshing! Always remind you of who you're supposed to be. Love that. 

I hope you guys all have families you love as much as I love mine! And if you don't I sure hope you grow up to raise the families you love. Life is up to you! 


XoXo Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists