Love BIG. Live SIMPLE.

I've been listening to a lot of James Taylor lately. Just can't get enough of his sweetness. 

I'm a bit (okay, this may or may not be a huge understatement) of a cheesy girl, you'll learn this quickly. And no, not in the "rainbows and butterflies" way, I just... can appreciate the moment. That's all. I have been told I compliment others a lot... like to the point that they can't take me seriously haha. As in compliments from me are so common that they begin to lose their meaning. Can you believe that? I can't decide if I should be sad or proud haha!  But I think people know when you're being genuine to them and you know what else I think? What good does a compliment do if it stays in your head! You could make someones day.

So I will always let people know I love them, love what they do, and love having them in my life. If that makes them just a tad uncomfortable, then hey! Let them call me cheesy. At least they know. That's the price you pay I guess ;) 



If it feels nice, don't think twice. Shower the people you love with love. 

Sendin' all my lovin' to YOU- Koko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists