So I've been getting a lot of people telling me that I look just like Lindsey Stirling the amazing violinist from America's Got Talent. She's extremely talented and beautiful so I'm not complaining! 
(Because you know, when you look like someone that obviously means you're talented like them too... right? Isn't that how it works?) 



This is her most well known video.
 (I do not, repeat do not, endorse dubstep.) 
What do you guys think? I can kind of see it.
The video is by Devin Graham who makes amazing videos on youtube, check his stuff out! 

I'll keep working on my violin skills. 

In the meantime, I've compiled a list of things I forgot about Southern California: 
  • Everyone drives insane. When the speed limit is 45 the speed of traffic is 85. Literally. 
  • On that note, most everyone is impatient. 
  • Everyone drives BIG, beautiful trucks. 
  • June Gloom. 
  • It smells wonderful all the time
  • Just how much I love it. 


 We visited the old house my Grandma had while I was growing up, which sat on a big hill overlooking the bay and had a GIANT yard which is now filled with a lovely cookie cutter house instead. 
Oh, suburbs. How you break my heart sometimes! 
But that view of the bay? To die for. 

Some pictures of our adventures so far: 







 So.. am I a model yet? 

Sophie's cute little corner. 


 Have you guys seen these yet? I just about died. How fun! 


New makeup. Love. 


My little piece of home. 














I may or may not have a slight obsession with the rolling stones. Just maybe. 



Sophie tryin' to open up the pit. 


Impromptu street fight. The usual. 








Southern California is fun and full of adventures. Hope y'all are enjoying your week and if you're not, go buy some new makeup! It'll make it better, trust me ;) 

Love, Kelly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists